when ur going to the mall
and u actually have money
when you hear somebody talking about one of your interests
when you unintentionally insult someone
(breaks into your house) can i pet your dogs
Anonymous asked: Surprise beautiful person! Once you get this, you must put it into at least 8 people’s asks (anonymously) who deserve it. If you break the chain, nothing bad will happen, but it is nice to know that someone thinks you’re beautiful inside and out. Help spread Anon love, not hate
Candy Self-Expression Activity: This is a simple and fun activity great for early stages of a group when you’re focusing on rapport building and group cohesion. It is also highly adaptable to specific treatment goals and modalities.
- Write out a coded list that assigns a question or task to each color. Click here for examples of lists for feelings and anger related questions. A “get to know you” example is pictured above (source)
- Give each group member a handful or funsize packet of candy or fruit snacks.
- Read the instructions for a color and let each group member respond according to how many candies of that color they have. Group members can eat the candy as they go along.
- Processing Questions: What did you learn?; How are you similar to other members?; How are you different?; Did anything surprise you?; etc.
- Another Use for colored candy: Feelings tic-tac-toe
i’m such an asshole but i’m also a very kind-hearted person who likes making ppl happy and if i love u i will love u with all my heart and all my soul but then i’m also such an asshole
napping together is my kind of date
Turn on the app If you feel unsafe hold your finger on the screen. Once arrived to a safe location, enter your code. If your finger leaves the screen without entering the code law enforcement is notified and your location is tracked through your phone.
reblogging bc this seems really useful