Calming Wave Machine (Sensory Bottle)- Supplies:
- Clear plastic bottle
- Blue food coloring
- Cooking oil (ex. vegetable, sun seed, canola, etc.)
- Small seashells/stones, glitter, plastic fish/shells, sea themed beads, coarse sand, etc.
- Super glue or duct tape
- Alka seltzer (optional)- Directions
- Fill 1/3 of the bottle with water, and the rest with oil.
- Add 1 drop of blue food coloring and the small sea items
- Since the oil and water do not mix, the oil creates slow waves in the water when you turn it back and forth.
- By adding Alka Seltzer tablets, you can create a cool lava lamp effect (click here)
- The cap can be secured with superglue or duct tape
It’s solar em-powered and the tires change themselves!!
I wonder if anyone ever looks at me while I’m doing something and thinks I’m pretty. Because I do that all the time to people.
i hate when babies cry like grow the fuck up and pay taxes
when the smart student in the class gets the answer wrong